Ourexcel® HR and xeo® systems are safe, hair removal treatment is effective for patients of all ages and all skin types for use on any area of the body and face. It’s a unique design, longer wavelength, and innovative cooling design allow extremely effective, safe, pain-free, and permanent results for hair reduction. The effectiveness of laser hair removal depends on the individual’s characteristics, including skin type, hair type, and pigment. Our physicians will determine the best possible solution for your characteristics, helping you decide which hair removal treatment option will produce the most beneficial results. The total treatments needed will vary from person to person and depend on the area from which the body hair needs to be removed.
- How Does Laser Hair Removal Work? Your practitioner will begin by selecting an appropriate handpiece to treat the desired area and will calibrate the laser to your individual skin color, hair color, and hair thickness. Afterward, the handpiece is passed directly over the treatment area in order to break down the hair at the base. Damaged follicles eventually fall from the body leaving you with finer, less noticeable hair.
- Would I be a good candidate for laser hair removal? All our lasers are safe for all different types of skin tones ranging from 1-6 making laser hair removal a possibility for nearly anyone. If you’re bothered by unwanted hair throughout the face and body, you may be a good fit for the procedure. Your hair removal specialist will help determine your candidacy for the laser treatments at the time of your initial consultation.
- What areas can be treated with laser hair removal? Hair removal with laser treatments is possible virtually anywhere unwanted hair exists. Whether you’d like to remove facial peach fuzz from the chin, between the brows, or on top of the ears, laser hair removal can help. Treatments are also great for removing hair on larger areas of the body such as the underarm area, legs, bikini area, back, and more.
- How long does a typical treatment take? Laser hair removal treatments typically last between 10-minutes and 1-hour, depending on the areas being treated, and result in an 85% reduction of hair. All procedures are performed by either a doctor or a medical aesthetician under the close supervision of our world-renowned medical director
- What results will I see? Laser hair removal will significantly reduce hair in the targeted area. You can expect to achieve an 85% hair reduction upon completion of your treatments. Some of our patients have achieved as much as a 99% hair reduction. However, results will vary from patient to patient. We offer touch-up sessions as future hormone changes may cause hair to regrow in previously treated areas.